The biggest Indian Sex Stories site on the internet.indian sex stories, desi sex stories, hindi sex stories, english sex story. Read incest, group sex and other indian sex stories for free.high Quality FREE Indian Aunt Sex Stories, Indian Aunt Sex Videos, Indian Aunt Sex Movies, Aunt Movie Clips, Pictures. Indian Sex site for Pure Indian Aunt Sex ...

Search more stories

Monday 30 September 2013

Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi – Part I



Hi too all reader of ISS. Thanks for all your feedback to all my stories. Today I came up with another incident from past years. Hope you all will enjoy and support me with you feedback just as you all did in past.

So coming back to the point it happened to me when I was started going to college. This story involves my Bhabhi Kanan. It all started before she got married to my bother and ends….. not really ends till now.

So it was few years back when I was in college, there was a lecturer named Kanan. She was around 25 years that time. So one fine day I found out that my parents and her parents meet up and fixed her marriage with my brother. They all came to our place and that time I came to know about this.

Kanan also recognized me and I was also happy that she will be my bhabhi. But the fact was I had a huge crush on her. Not only me but all my friends also had crush on her. She was very beautiful and cute looking. College time we all used to have crush on our teachers but as now she was becoming my bhabhi I didn’t knew how to handle that.

Coming to Kanan she was quite tall and had a very slim body. She used to wear suit and saree to college that exposes her body very well. We all used to watch her and fantasies her in our dreams. She was having quite good size boobs and her waist line was very slim. She also had a nice round ass that used to come out nicely from her saree and suits.

I was feeling lucky that such a hot girl was now my bhabhi but also had a guilt that I had crush on her and I used to think of her in a different way. I was not good in studies and well so when they all were here my day said Kanan that she should give me some advice and if required give me some extra classes. She smiled looking at me and said “Sure, why not”

I was sure that she must know that what a mischievous guy I was in the college but she didn’t talked about my things to my parents. So next day I went to college and saw her. I smiled and asked her “Now what should I call you? Bhabhi or mam???” She laughed and said “You can call me mam here but in person I would like to hear bhabhi from you.” I was so happy to hear that.

My friends saw me talking to her, so when I went to them they started asking what the matter. I said them that she is getting married to my brother. They started pulling my legs and said “Now I can have such a sexy mam as my bhabhi, so I should take chances.” I said them no it’s not good now as she is my bhabhi now but deep in me I also had the same thing running in my head.

So days went by and still my crush on her has not reduced and in a way it has increased. I now used to watch her body more and more I see her more I started to feel for her. One day she was wearing a tight suit which had a small top on to her thighs and had very tight legging. Her shape of her thighs was so clearly visible from her legging. She called me in the teacher’s room for something.

I went there and saw she was seating alone there, she was seating with her legs crossed and I can see her tight legging deep in her thighs. The cut of her suit was quite big and from the side I can see her legging going all the way up to her thighs. I can see her panty border from her thighs. It made me so hard. She asked me to sit and she went to her bag and bends down to pick something.

When she did that, her top suit was tangled as she was seating there for long time. I saw her big round ass which was not covered with her top. Her legging was so tight that her shape of her ass was so visible from her tight legging. The legging was going inside her ass crack and both her ass cheek was so protruding. I can clearly see her panty border on her ass. Oh my god what I was looking at was my Kanan bhabhi’s ass.

I controlled my emotions and when she turned I started to look somewhere else as if I have not seen anything. She said to me “Abhi, you have to get a dress of me to your house as your mother wanted to give it to tailor to stitch something.” I said to her “Ok I will come and pick it up from your house.” She said “No she wants it today, so today you can come with me and I will give it to you.” I said Ok and left.

The view of her ass was so evident on my mind that I went straight to washroom and jerked thinking of her. Oh my god… this was the first time I jerked thinking of her. Now the feeling or lust towards her was getting the better of me now. Then in the evening after the class I waited for her and she also came in some time. She said “Sorry abhi, I made you wait” I smiled and said “It’s no problem bhabhi, I can spent all the time here in college.” She smiled and said “yeah yeah I know you guys very well and also how you pass your time.”

She used to stay near our college in a rented house alone as travelling from her home was quite a distance. She was having a scooty to come to college. I told her that I will be waiting outside the college and she can come after picking her scooty. My mind was still on her ass what I saw earlier that day.

She went to parking and I saw her body while she was walking to her place. Her walk was so famine and she used to show every curve on her body while walking. I saw her round ass and that gave me full erection again. I stood by the gate and she came there, I jumped on her scooty and we both started.

It was a rainy season and it rained all morning, so the roads and potholes all were quite wet. I kept quite a distance her and me on the scooty. While driving she asked me something but I couldn’t hear anything. So I went closer and said “What bhabhi???” She asked me “How is studies going on?” When I got closer to her my legs got in contact with her thighs. I can feel the tightness of her thighs now.

It again started to give me an erection. I thought I might use this opportunity to get closer to her, I went a bit more forward in my seat putting her thighs and bottom touching with my legs. I did it casually and said “What bhabhi, studies I don’t like that much. Just for dad I am continuing.” I can feel her side of the thighs on my jeans now. Oh my god it felt so awesome.

She started to give me advice and just to hear her I started to move more towards her. My cock was getting erected more and more, I can smell the scent of her body, her ass was so close to my erected cock now. Then all off a sudden she jumped on a speed bump and I jumped and when I came back my cock was now touching her ass now. I kept my position like that and continue our talk casually.

Now my cock was rubbing against her lower back and her ass. Ohhh what a feeling that was. My cock was fully erected and jammed against my legs and her ass now. She also didn’t make any movement that she was un comfortable. I can feel the roundness of her ass on my cock now. I can’t even think that this was happening to me. Then all of a sudden while taking a sharp turn her scooty skidded and we both fell.

I was down and she came on top of her on her side, my cock for firmly crushed under her tight ass now. The road was quite slippery and that’s why the scooty skidded, She was lying in between my legs and her ass was touching my erected cock now. I said to her in that position “Bhabhi you ok?” She replied back that “yeah yeah I am ok what about you.” While she was getting up my hands brushed her boobs also.

That time it was so spontaneous that she I think ignored that but I defiantly felt the softness of her boobs on my arms. She was having such perfect size melons on her chest. And the way it got brushed I understood that her boobs were very soft and was in very good shape. She stood up and started to clean her self a bit, she raised her kurti a bit to clean her thighs and that gave me a look between her legs from the front. I couldn’t see much higher but the view on her inner thighs was awesome.

I also stood up but I was totally covered in mud, as she fell on me she was not that dirty but my pants were covered in mud now. We were in very low speed so we both were not hurt. She said “Sorry abhi, it just got out of control.” May be she was not feeling well as I was so much in mud. I smiled and said “It’s ok bhabhi, the roads are like that.” But that accident made me to touch Kanan so much that I can fell in that mud every time.

We again got up and we reached her home. As I told earlier she used to stay alone in a small one room house. First time I was visiting her house. I stood outside only as I was covered in mud and I didn’t want to make her clean house dirty. She looked at me and said “Why you are waiting outside, come in Abhi” I said to her “Ohhh bhabhi, I am so covered in mud, your house…” She interrupted in between and said “Ahhhhh it’s ok, come inside and clean yourself.”

I went in and she asked me to go to her bathroom and clean. She was having one room only and the bathroom was inside her room only. She said “you go and clean yourself.” As I was feeling quite dirty I agreed and went inside her bathroom. I closed the door and took my pants out to clean. I saw some of her undergarment put on the hanger. I don’t know why but I took her bra and panty from the hanger and started to smell them.

Ohhh the smell from her panty was so arousing. My cock immediately got erected and I started to lick her panty and her bra. Oh what a feeling that was, I was licking my Kanan bhabhi’s panty and her bra now. After some time I cleaned myself but there was no towel to clean. I thought I might ask her to pass me a towel.

I just opened the door a bit and found Kanan was not there, as I wanted the towel and I was not wearing anything I just put the door back again and waited for her. Then I heard she was coming in the room. Just to verify that she was there I peeked through the hole of the door. I just was to call her I saw she raised her kurti a bit and started to pull her legging down.

I quickly locked the door and started to peek from the hole now. My heart was beating so fast now. I put the water tap on so that she still feels that I am cleaning myself. She started to pull her legging out of her legs now. I can see her tight thighs getting naked now. She sat on the bed and took the whole thing out of her leg and put it on her bed. She was all naked down from her legs and her kurti was only covering her up to her thighs now.

Her white milky thighs were so tight and in shape, oh my god before my brother I was seeing her like that. I was so excited to see Kanan like that. She was sexier than I ever thought she was. Then she started to unzip her kurti, she had a long zip on the back and she opened her zip all the way down. I can see her bra and bit ok her naked back from there. I took out my cock and started rubbing that.

She then did some which I was not ready, she asked me “Abhi how much time you will take more?” I was not ready for that question, I fumbled and said “Ahhhh Bahbhi 5 more mins” May be she was checking that how much time she has to change. I kept looking from the hole and then she started to lower her shoulders of her kurti. I can see her shoulder getting naked and only the bra strap on there.

She was standing on her back side to me, so I can see her backless naked body now. Then she took other hand out or her kurti also and started to take that out. I can see all her naked back with the bra strap only. Her kurti was on her waist now exposing all her naked back. Ufff what a awesome figure she had. I was just waiting for more and today was my lucky day.

She lowered her kurti all the way down exposing her whole body only in her bra and panty. Her panty was a small one exposing her side of the ass quite nicely. She really had a very nice shaped ass, very round in shape. The panty was covering only the half of her ass and half was naked. I started to rub my cock so hard now. Then she turned towards me a first time I saw her awesome shaped melons on her chest.

She was wearing a red bra which was quite fashionable one. It had laced cupping on her boobs. I can see her half boobs coming out of her bra. I can see her cleavage getting crushed between her boobs. Her cunt area was covered in her panty. I can see her pussy curve going in between her legs. There is an opulent curve on her pubic area. Oh my god Kanan was standing in her bra and panty in front of me. I wanted to come out from the washroom and grab her, but I controlled my feeling.

I started rubbing so hard my cock that juice came out all over my hand. Then I saw her slipping a gown on top of her. That was the end of the show but what a show I had. The girl who will became my bhabhi within 2 months I have now seen her almost naked. I rubbed as extracted every drop of the juice of my cock. I never cummed this much before and she was the first mature girl I have seen like that.

I cleaned myself and came out, she was now wearing a night gown but I almost saw her naked now. She smiled and gave me a pair of her blouse. She said “Abhi take this to you mother, she wanted it for my wedding dress.” I took her blouse and then was about to leave. I almost had everything today, more I stay more my feeling were about to get better of me now.

I was leaving and she said “You remember that you have to put some effort in your studies also.” I smiled and said “yeah bhabhi, but…” She said “no but, you will come here in the weekend and I will teach you.” Oh my god it was indeed a lucky day for me. I said “Yeah bhabhi, sure. I would love to come here for studies.” Then I left her house. On the way to home I saw the cup in her blouse that covered her boobs.

She really had a nice round shape boobs. May be it was something line 34B size, I just imagined myself pumping her naked boobs my crushing her blouse cup in my hand. I came home and gave it to my mother. All night I was just thinking about Kanan and her almost naked body which I saw earlier that day. I masturbated quite a few times thinking of her now. My crush on Kanan has gone to new level now.

So after 2-3 days my mom called me and asked me to give her the newly stitched blouse to Kanan so that she can try those and give feedback. I put them in my bag and went to college. There I found Kanan and she asked me to come to her home in the evening as she was leaving early for some work. So in the evening I went to her place, she was wearing a casual skirt and a small top.

She called me in her room and I handed over the blouse to her. I thought I might play some trick here now. I said that “Mummy wanted you to try and tell me is it ok or not.” I knew she will go to washroom and change and I might get another chance to see her. To my surprise she said ok to that. She went to her almirah and I saw see took out a bra and wrapped that in her blouse. I understood that she must be not wearing any bra and she must wear a bra before trying the blouse.

My plan was working now, she looked at me and said “You wait here and let me try this.” My heart started to beat faster and faster now. She went in the bathroom and locked the door. I knew there was a hole on the door and I was waiting for this moment now. I jumped from my place and slowly went to the door. I look on the hole and saw she was just placing the blouse and bra on the hanger.

Then she took she started to pull her top from the top, she was not wearing any bra inside so when se took out the top I can see her whole naked back now. I was just wishing please turn around so that I can see her naked boobs once. Then she did what I was wishing for, she turned around and first time I saw a pair of naked boobs, that too of my teacher and would be bhabhi.

Both her boobs were defying gravity, there were so round and perfectly shaped. It was not coming down but was in shape without the bra also. She was having very small nipples on top of her boobs. The curve of her boobs was just out of the world. She put the bra on top of her and started to strap that. Now she was facing me and I can see all the things of her now. She adjusted her boobs to go inside her tight bra.

Uff I wished I could have done that for her. Then she put the blouse and I can see it was quite tight on her cups. She was having trouble to put the hooks on. Then she took the blouse of and she did take the bra also out. She must be enjoying wearing nothing inside at home. May be she was not wearing any panty also but how can I see that. Seeing her naked boobs now made be mad. I wanted to see her naked now.

Then she was about to come out and I slowly went back to the bed, she came out and said “Looks like the tailor made it a bit tighter.” I said “ohhh is it, may be next time he will do good, but bhabhi you have given your blouse only. So how can he make mistake.” She laughed and said “It happens all the time. Look I will show you.” She took the old blouse and compared it to the new one. To her surprise it was same.

I laughed and said “ha ha ha bahbhi now what, look both are same.” She was also puzzled and said “might be my size is changed now.” Hearing those words from her was making me more excited now. She said “May be next time I have to go to the tailor and give proper measurement.” Then she said “ok now then you are here, why you don’t brush up your classes now.” I was having no issue spending time with her so I said ok.

She gave me some task and asked me to complete that, she then got busy in some of her house hold stuff. I was sitting on the floor and there as a table where I was making some notes. I got stuck on something and I called her. She came and asked me what happened; I showed her that I am not getting this part. She came and pulled a chair in front of me. I was seating on the floor only. As she was wearing a skirt I can see her bare legs in front of me.

Her bare legs were making me excited. She then picked the book and started to go through my chapter. While doing so she crossed her legs and that gave me a clear view of her inner thighs now. As I was seating down I can see between her legs. She was busy in reading so she didn’t notice were my eyes were. Then she said “Look this is very easy,” I almost got caught what I was viewing.

She just bends down from her chair to explain me and in that process she opened her crossed legs, I can see more deep in between her legs now. Wow she was going so deep in her inner thighs. To understand more I came a bit closer and one eye was on my book that was on the table and from another corner of my eyes I was seeing her legs getting opened. Now I can see in between her legs now.

I was amazed that I can clearly see she was not wearing any panty. I was seeing her pubic hair on top of her pussy now. It was not that much; she must have trimmed her pussy recently. Seeing her like that my cock was now bursting in my pants. More she was explaining me more her legs were getting opened. I can see the crack of her pussy going deep in her legs, Oh my god she was having a puffy kind of pussy. I can see the swelling of her pussy lips on both side of her pussy crack.

Her pussy was nicely trimmed with a small brownish tinge above the clit. The pussy lips were not over protruding out; in fact it was perfectly grown as and tightly sealed. I wanted to thrust my cock into her soft pussy. In spite of the well trimmed pubic there was not a single blemish, the pink clit was erect. The pussy was throbbing and breathing. It was so beautiful that I still remember it was so fresh.

Her pussy clit was erect so I thought that might be she was also getting excited but I was afraid to do something. I saw the awesome view and was just memorizing the awesome piece of beauty in my mind. She made my day and probably this view will make my night also awesome.

Her pussy lips were tightly closed and it seemed no one has broken her seal yet. It was such an amazing view. I didn’t know she was doing it deliberately or not, but who cares. I have almost seen all private part of my Bhabhi Kanan. I was thinking oh what a girl she is, not wearing any bra and now there is no panty also inside her skirt.

After some time I couldn’t handle more and I went to bathroom, I took my fully erected cock and rubbed hard. Within seconds I cummed huge. First time I saw some girl’s pussy and that made he really really attracted to Kanan now. I was now thinking how to get close to her so that I can have more shows like that.

So end of the first part now. Hope you all enjoyed my Kanan bhabhi’s body description. More to follow as I eventually succeeded into all my plans. Please provide me your valuable feedback at abhi.bang1984@gmail.com . More fun awaiting in 2nd part. Till then enjoy.

source:www.indiansexstories.net
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Indian Sex Stories 143
Designed by Indian Sex Stories 143
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top