The biggest Indian Sex Stories site on the internet.indian sex stories, desi sex stories, hindi sex stories, english sex story. Read incest, group sex and other indian sex stories for free.high Quality FREE Indian Aunt Sex Stories, Indian Aunt Sex Videos, Indian Aunt Sex Movies, Aunt Movie Clips, Pictures. Indian Sex site for Pure Indian Aunt Sex ...

Search more stories

Saturday 14 September 2013

Hot Night Hot Cousin



Hi guys I am Ashwin and this is 1st time I am posting my experience with u. So I guess you would like this and support me.

My 1st sex experience was with my cousin sis before a year. 1st let me explain about me. I am 20 years old doing my BE in Coimbatore. My cousin name is Priya (Name changed ). She as a good structure with nice pair of boobs. And good asserts 4 her. Her structure s 34 28 32. She is 1 year younger than me..

Initially I used to go 4 her House during my time of vacation. I don’t have any thoughts on her until once I peep her boobs inside her t-shirt. One day we all were talking together; at that time I was sitting behind her. At that time I was saying my secret to her in her ears. At that time she bends down for talking something. And I saw her boobs naked. Wow it was admiring and awesome. That time I often use to c her boobs and touch it without her knowledge.

Once while looking her she saw me. But I never knew that she saw me. Suddenly she went away. I don’t know the reason. Then she called and shouted at me..then I was upset and I was not speaking to anyone properly. Then she came to me and told k forgot everything. I won’t say to anyone. Then I told k and as usual v wet playing.

After a month I was having some problem in my legs so Doctor told me to be in bed 4 a week. My native is too far away from here. Doctor advised me not to travel a long way so I stayed in her home. At that time I was laying on the bed. So that every 1 came to c me and go.

One day everyone went for a fun. Since I was alone she agreed to stay with me. So we both were alone. I thought this is the perfect time to enjoy so I was sleeping in bed at that time I removed my inners and I was sleeping at that time I was stimulating her to touch then at last for hitting me she touched me. Surprisingly she touched me in my private area. Since I was not wearing any inner she touched there and she was shocked. And then she laughed and she went. I was extremely happy and I thought I got a chance. Then I called her and asked y did you laugh. She told that nothing. I forced her to tell at last she told that I touched your penis; it was to big. Then I asked do you want to see that. She said a big no.

Then I told nothing will happen I won’t say to anyone. She told k show me. Then I took the bed sheet and showed her. She was shocked to say penis and told ohohhh you have a large one da. I told ok dear you want to touch that she told no. Then I forced her to touch then I itself took her hand and kept on cork. She touched my thing and told y it s too hard I told 1st time a gal touched my penis that y. Then I guided her to shag my penis. At that time she told I want to see you nude please. She refused but I requested her for a long time she told no and she went. I ran and I locked the door. She told open da please. I told I’m not gonna unless you open your dress. She told get lost I not gonna do. Then I carried her and put in bed and I fall on her. She said please leave me please . Then slowly I put her hand on t shirt she pushed my hand away. Then again I put her hand she again tried to push but I did not allow her to push then I kept her hand on her boobs and start pressing it. She was and a pleasure and started enjoying it.

At that time I planted her kiss on her lips. She too responded well. Then I slowly tried to remove bit still she did not allow. I slapped her and n removed her t shirt. She was now lying in her bra and shorts. She told me that please go or else I will say to mom. I told please nothing will happen even you’ll enjoy and I put my hand over her boobs and started pressing it. She was enjoying her I tried to unhook her bra she refused again. I grabbed her bra and threw it away.

Then I started pressing it and playing it and sucking it hard. Her nipples become hard and big. I bitted it hard. She shouted. Then I removed her shorts without any trouble because she was enjoying with me. To my surprise she was not wearing any inner ware. So I saw her pussy wow. What a pussy that was; mind blowing with small hair in it. I kept hand on her pussy she gave a jerk and moaned. Ahh. Then I started licking it. Wow it was awesome. Then I started licking it hard. Then I opened her pussy and put my tongue inside her pussy. She started moaning hard . And I asked her to suck my penis she told no but then I put it in her mouth. Then she gave me a blow job. Wow I was and heaven. Then I came and told her that I gonna fuck you. She told no I will become pregnant then it will become a big problem. I told you won’t become. And I tried to put my 6 inch tool into her small pussy. It was too tight then I gave a stroke half of my penis went in she was crying and told please leave me please. Then again I gave a stroke my entire penis went in she was dying in pain. Then slowly I was moving up and down. Then I started fucking her hard. Then she also was enjoying with that and she told come on Ashwin come on fuck me hard come on tear my pussy I tried to tear her pussy. Then I fucked her for half an hour and cummed in her mouth. After an half an hour of rest I again started her fucking; this time in her ass. It was superb. I like to fuck ass than that of pussy. Then we had sex for half an hour more….!!!

SOURCE :www.indiansexstories.net
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Indian Sex Stories 143
Designed by Indian Sex Stories 143
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top