The biggest Indian Sex Stories site on the internet.indian sex stories, desi sex stories, hindi sex stories, english sex story. Read incest, group sex and other indian sex stories for free.high Quality FREE Indian Aunt Sex Stories, Indian Aunt Sex Videos, Indian Aunt Sex Movies, Aunt Movie Clips, Pictures. Indian Sex site for Pure Indian Aunt Sex ...

Search more stories

Friday 5 July 2013

Kive - Part II



Hello friends this is anand hope you all enjoyed my last story of sex with security women kavi. Last 5 years i'm staying here from before my marriage it self

This is the next part that how i had sex with kavi in wife presence. This is the year of 2011

I and kavi had a relation from almost 1 year whenever we get chance we use to swap each other. But my wife don't know this. Kavi became good friend & my wife feel kavi as her younger sister. Whenever she come to my flat she use to chat and share her problems with my wife i gone to my office and return. After our dinner my wife is sitting and talking with me on different topics. Suddenly she start to talk about kavi. Ask me that what you think about kavi i said kavi is responsible and hard working women she alone pulling her family. She is nice. And my wife said that kavi is very sad and use to cry while speaking about her loneliness.

I saw her that why don't want to marry again. For that my wife replied she already suggested to kavi to marry again but kavi don't believe any more person. So she feeling guilty and sad. I replied what we can do for that. Wife said we know kavi from 4years from last 4 years she maintain her nature and her body good even there is no any complaint on her. For that i replied it is her greatness. Wife said me that kavi need my wife's help to fulfill her needs. Kavi is feeling very hot also said she had oral sex with kavi. Then i ask my wife did she get comfort in lesbian sex with kavi.

Wife – i already done lesbian sex with kavi after that also she not able to satisfy kavi even she insert "kheera"[hindi word] in her vegina but she not getting satisfaction because kavi divide from her husband years back and she need a cock very badly.

I - so you want to arrange me a person to her.
Wife - she is not inserted in any other person
I - then what you are going to say.
Wife -i can suggest one thing
I- what
Wife- you should not get angry promise
I- ok say me its promise
Wife - why don't you sex with kavi

"i just shocked what my wife is saying"

I - how you can ask this i can't do this she is only my good friend.
Wife - anand what's wrong in this i know you don't have any like that intention but think once how kavi is controlling she needs. She need somebody.

I - no no whatever it is i can't do this. Did she ask this that kavi is inserted in me.
Wife - no no dear i asking you to sex with kavi. I don't mind if you have sex with her. I know you both very well and i don't want any thing and i didn't ask you nothing upto now.
Give satisfaction to her and fulfill her needs.
I- what about kavi did she accept this.
Wife- live that to me

I- i need time. I'm happy in my mind but not showing to her. Wife say ok say me before sleep.

After dinner she came to me and asked what you decide i replied if kavi accept then its ok for me, next day is saturday she say me she will talk with kavi today. I just waiting for her call at 5pm i received call from wife and said kavi accepted and meet this night. I feel very happy from today i can screw kavi in my flat it self. I asked my wife how you talked with her. She said it taken lot of time to agree i reached to home at 7pm my wife gone to market. And bring some stuff. After dinner kavi came to my flat and we together sit in hall. We start talking kavi not able to lift head even me just we are acting my wife dragged kavi and make her to sit beside me and she gone to kitchen to bring some thing i lifted her face and start kissing suddenly my wife came with ice cream she ask us why we break kiss continue and came to me and sit my lap and start kissing me and sucking my lips and she drag my hand and put on kavi breast i start pressing i seen to kavi and i lip lock her and i pressing
My wife's breast.

Suddenly my wife said common our bed is ready lets go i asked my wife come with me and she also called kavi i and my wife became naked and my wife stripped kavi dress and drag to bed 2 ladies came each other side start sucking. My chest i say to my wife that i take a chance one by one not together she accepted and i choose my wife first we start romance and i had sex with her about 20 min she said me i can't continue and she getting pain and said do with kavi and wished all the best.

She left to other bed room to sleep and kavi came to me and slept beside me i start kissing her we laughed our self and start kissing and sucking. Our bodies are getting heat and our breath were getting hotter. She laid on the bed on her back. I sat beside her and explored her naked body with my hungry eyes i gave her a long french kiss and moved my hand on her body. Then i gave a smooch on her vagina and i parted her legs and rubbed a finger though the slit i fingering her vagina i applied some saliva on my finger and continued my fingering her pussy slowly i inserted my finger in her ass and started finger fucking her. That was too much for her. She let go of her loud cry with ecstasy. “ .” i tried to silence her. “ohhhh. Ummmmm. It feels so goooood…” . Her cunt was now getting wet and warmer. I was enjoying moving my finger inside her warm and wet pussy & ass i touching and pressing her inner walls and her g-spot with my finger she moaned loudly. “aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Maaaaaaaa. Off…unhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” i liked her moaning which perked me up.

I slowly licked her major and minor and moved my tongue over her pussy ” i continued my tongue massage of her wet cunt. I parted her pussy lips slightly and licked the visible sections of her pussy. She cried.”unnnnnn. Nooooo. It feels soooooooo good. I want it inside. I want your rod. Not tongue. Your thing.” i replied, “ you will get it. Hold on. Let me suck your cunt baby.” then i got up and laid on her. I whispered in her ear, she begged me, now fuck me.

I want cock in my cunt.” all her conversation was in hindi. “come on. Then she held my cock and guide it her mouth and began giving me blowjob. She sucked and licked the cock i thought before i cum in her mouth, i should enjoy her cunt. “are you ready to take it in ” i asked her. Without saying anything, she got up and threw herself on bed on her back. I held her legs apart, i pushed my dick slowly in her cunt. Her cunt seemed tight even after so much of finger ducking and tongue fucking. ”aaaaaiiiiiii….Uuuuuiiiiii maaaaaaa…… what are you doing. Aaaaaaa…unnnn..Ooahhhhh.” with another push i buried my cock deep inside her amongst her loud moaning. I started giving her shots slowly with shorter withdrawals. Now she was relaxing and enjoying. I let my body fell on her and continued my fucking she clutched me from behind and buried her nails in my back. She must have scratched me at a number of placed.

Now i varied the speed of my shots and began fucking her with long shots and with a greater force and speed. She was encouraging me by holding her legs apart. I was banging her with full force with long withdrawals. Now the room was filled with our moaning and the noise of my cock sliding in her wet cunt.

We both wanted to come, it seemed. She was moving her ass to get my entire thing in her pussy. My cock seemed abnormally thicker now. While this process our room door is open it is my wife. She seen us fucking wife commented like this…………oh god…………….Anand what this still you botth are in action i thought you both might be in sleep. It almost 1.30am mean you are fucking from last 2.30hr my god…..If you fuck me like this i will die……..Kavi…….Have a nice night…………& she gone to sleep…….I again start fucking………..I just holding my come & stop for a min & again start fucking….Even kavi like this…………………..I was banging her, hard and fast.

I was on the verge of coming now. I prayed that we both came at same time. One final push and i came. She screamed, “arrghhhh…..Ooohhhh.. I caaaammmeee. Oooouuuii maaaaa….”. She had an orgasm. She was lying there with her eyes closed. I kissed her on her lips and whispered, “ she just pulled me in an embrace as a response. After a while i asked her shell i fuck u r ass…………she said no dear plz………..We will try any other time………..I again kept my penis in her pussy & slept she came rolled on me & kissed my lips & closed her eyes…………we don’t know when we got in to sleep. Early morning my wife woke me with a tea & smile…………on her face………she asked kavi…..Hey kavi………….U are looking that you get satisfied in one night it self……………..She laughed & go to wash room…..& get fresh up……..My wife seen me & asked how is she,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i said it’s a awesome………..Night. After this we had many nights together…….Still maintain our relationship………..

This is the story that how i fucked kavi in my wife presence…..So friends how you feel kindly give feed back on my mail id……anandyb@yahoo.Com…………any interested in me girls or womens…-------------can mail me on anandyb@yahoo.Com

source:indiansexstories.net
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Indian Sex Stories 143
Designed by Indian Sex Stories 143
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top