The biggest Indian Sex Stories site on the internet.indian sex stories, desi sex stories, hindi sex stories, english sex story. Read incest, group sex and other indian sex stories for free.high Quality FREE Indian Aunt Sex Stories, Indian Aunt Sex Videos, Indian Aunt Sex Movies, Aunt Movie Clips, Pictures. Indian Sex site for Pure Indian Aunt Sex ...

Search more stories

Friday 5 July 2013

Rain Dance



I am 27 year old married woman.My husband recently moved to a new bunglaw outside the city.He is very rich businessman.For all of you my name is kalpana singh which may or may not be my real name.

Apart from my saas sasur there are two servants full time and a gatekeeper.Everyday lots of people come and go.After i got married for the first few months my husbanf was satysfying all my needs but afterwards he just became busy with his work.He told me that for a week he will be in bangalore for work and i have to sleep alone.

One day after my husband left my sasur got a phone call that his elder brother is dead.When i came back from the market i found the house empty;the servants suraj and ramlaal tols me that they went to their native place and come tomorrow.I got angry that all these people left me alone with servants.A maid used to come everyday to clean my room and clothes as the servants were not allowed to enter my room and wash my undergarments like brassiere,panty ,sleeveless blouse,nighty.Today when the maid came the servants told her once again we are alone lets have some fun.

She told them times have changed now they have o young female in the house.I was upstairs and heard their conversation.They told her she will be in her room and not come to the garden in this heavy rain.After that i didn't hear any sound.Then i came down and found the house empty.There was no one at the main gate and the gate was locked from inside.I was so nervous that i went out without taking umbrella and got wet.I was wearing a yellow blouse and a yellow saree.Inside there was black bra and panty.Then i turned and went towards the garden.

There i was shocked to see our maid standing naked and dancing in front of three men.They started to drink desi alcohol and use all types of filthy language.The maid was a married woman and i couldnt understand why she was doing this.I hid behind a tree and watched from a distance and saw all of them .But she didnt have sex with them.They all became naked and started to kiss her breasts and finger her.They requested her to fuck but she said you will never have my pussy.

I went towards the servants and asked them what is going on.They felt embarrassed and and started to dress up but stopped looking at me. My bra outline was visible.And my dress sticked on my body.They told me madam you look so sexy.I looked at myself and it was my turn to feel embarrassed. But i didnt go away and stayed there.The rain increased in speed and lashed at our body and my pallu dropped from my chest.I didnt know what to do.The maid told them maybe malkin is not satisfied by her husband lik me.She took off my saree,i hesitated but could nt stop her as i was confused.She told me if you dont like it here you can go away nobody will stop you.But i didnt. Then i looked at their penis erected and larger than my husband.

She opened my blouse button in front of them and took off my blouse.I lifted my hands upwards when she took my blouse.I was in my saya and bra. Then i did the unthinkable.I removed my panty without taking off my saya and threw away..Then the maid started dancing naked.I told them to go to my room and play hindi songs in high volume.Then together we danced in front of the. As if i was trying to compete with her who has the best body.Then i removed my bra and saya and became completely naked. I stood in the rain. At this time they lost control and started to hold my breasts the gatekeeper just pushed me over the grass and started to kiss my lips and gently suck my nipples.Then he widened my vagina and entered his erect penis in my vagina holding my milkballs.

He started to give motion i held his hand which was pressing my breasts.His dark hands were so rough than my husband.The servants started to kiss me.All these dark poor men were enjoying a rich fair young housewife.I may not be most beautiful but as i was fair my breasts were also fair. The gate keeper emptied his juice inside me. Then. The servants kissed my breasts and hugged me. They hugged me and rolled all over the grass. One of them i dont know who (as my eyes were closed afterwards)inserted his dick in my pussy and hugged me tight and then he rolled. Then he entered his dick in my asshole and made me sit in doggy style and fucked my butt.He held my hanging breasts and took his dick and entered in my cunt and started to move.I had to support his body weight as i was excited by my milkballs getting pressed and my womanhood was enjoyed by my servants.Then the gate keeper entered his penis in my mouth. Two of them came at the same time. I fell down tired.

The third one now made me stand up and asked me to kiss him. Then he made me lie over him and then i inserted his rod inside my pussy and started to move up and down my breasts were shaking over his face. The sight of him staring at my naked breasts made me to move harder.He held my breasts and said malkin you are so great.Will you give birth to our baby.Lets get pregnant with our sperm. Then his cum entered my vagina and i could feel the warm liquid inside me.I went straight ahead to my room and asked my ex-boyfriend with whom i still have secret sex to bring me some birth control pills.

Well in the morning i didnt know what was going to happen next.Life is uncertain.After that we used to have sex whenever we found ourselves lonely.But afterwards i used to make them wear condoms.My stupid husband doesnt know anything but he loves me very much.

source:indiansexstories.net
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Indian Sex Stories 143
Designed by Indian Sex Stories 143
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top