The biggest Indian Sex Stories site on the internet.indian sex stories, desi sex stories, hindi sex stories, english sex story. Read incest, group sex and other indian sex stories for free.high Quality FREE Indian Aunt Sex Stories, Indian Aunt Sex Videos, Indian Aunt Sex Movies, Aunt Movie Clips, Pictures. Indian Sex site for Pure Indian Aunt Sex ...

Search more stories

Monday 14 October 2013

Dominating My Wife, Mother-In-Law And Sister-In-Law



This morning I woke up with a tingling feeling on my dick , I opened my eyes to see my sister-in-law Tania sucking my cock , she was just 19 , short hair , fair , and small but growing boobs , with a nice ass , I don’t remember fucking her last night at least , but now she was sucking my cock , I was hard , my 6.5 inch cock was pointing right in her face as she began licking it and sucking it , I got up and she smiled at me , I instantly pulled her hair and made her suck me deeper and harder , she was wearing her nighty , when I was completely hard , I told her to get off me , she obeyed me and left , I got up naked standing near my bed thinking how amazing my new life is after marrying Andrea and moving in her house with her mom and sister , it had been only a week since I began fucking her sister and her mom too ,I was very dominating and being the only male I wanted to fuck each of them , Andrea didn’t mind it , but she was a bit disappointed I was fucking her mom too , but I didn’t care , I walked past the kitchen in the bathroom , I saw her mom jenny in the kitchen, she was a milf in others words , to me she was just another whore in the house , she wore a floral skirt and top , her hanging 38d cup boobs meant she was too lazy to wear a bra , she said good morning to me ,trying to avoid looking at my hard dick pointing at her , I pointed her to go in the bathroom ,

I went inside and turned on the tap and waited for Andrea’s mom to come inside , she was around 46 but had a good body , a bit of tummy bit her wide ass and big boobs more than compensated for it , after all she was the one from whom Andrea and her sister got her sexy bodies and boobs . jenny came inside and stood few inches away from me trying to avoid my dick touching her body or getting wet under the shower , she began rubbing the soap on me , on my chest and back like a mother bathing a child , she rubbed on my butt and my legs , after that she cleaned my body with water , she couldn’t help noticing my dick which just hung there in front of me , I came close to her and caught her hips and tunred her around and made her lean on the wash basin , she knew what was coming next , without protesting she leaned forward and spread her legs , I came behind her and lifted her skirt upwards revealing her nice round ass , she was wearing white panties which I pulled them down effortlessly on the bathroom floor , I saw her pussy , I was big and darker than her daughters indicating it had been used many times ,

I stroked my dick and pushed it inside her , the first jerk made her scream a bit as I began to stoke her inside , fucking her ,catching her waist , she was a real nice fuck , she knew how to move and made it easier for me to fuck her hard and deep , her loose pussy , made me fuck her faster reaching her deep , her fucked her nearly for 5 minutes hard , but my morning hardness and Tania sucking me in the morning gave me and orgasmic pleasure as I blasted my cum inside her pussy , I stayed in her till every drop went inside and then removed my dick , I came out with my dick hanging now seemingly subdued after fuck my mother-in-law , I looked back to see jenny wearing her panties and grooming herself , she must have enjoyed the fucking too , Andrea had already left for work , jenny was on her way , it was a Saturday which meant I was at home with Tania , Tania my sister-in-law might look innocent but she was real nice fuck , just like her mom and sister too , her young body often made me crave for her anytime of the day , I did enjoy fucking her a lot , she was obedient and very faceable too ,

I can remember her first encounter with me , it was a year back , I would usually come to Andrea’s place to fuck her , even when her sister would be around , I would fuck Andrea under the sheets even when Tania was in the other room , she saw us fuck few times and knew how much Andrea loved fucking , which made her even more curious , she would talk a bit about our sex life sometimes too , Andrea didn’t bother about her sisters interest in me , once after a particular good fuck , both me and Andrea were sleeping as I got up to freshen up and take a bath , Andrea was in deep sleep , Tania was in the other room , so I just picked a towel and went for a bath , midway through the bath , I was all horny again and was stroking my hard dick for fun , just then the door opened ,

I expected Andrea to join me , but instead it was her sister Tania , she stood at the door watching me especially looking at my dick ,she didn’t look shocked at all, as if she wanted to see me naked , I controlled my instincts and didn’t cover my dick, just let it hung there in the open and letting Tania feast on it , I asked her what she wanted , she wanted to pee she replied , ” can’t you wait till I am done ? ” , no she said , I’ll be quick she said ” , it was bit confusing what she replied , what was I supposed to do there ? go out ? turn around ? no idea , she just went past me in the small rectangular bathroom towards the toilet at the end , since the bathroom had a shower and toilet combined , it was a bit awkward to be standing naked next to her , as went towards the toilet , I was barely a feet away , she stood there wearing a tank top and her shorts , I watched her in suspense as she pulled her shorts down ,

I saw her sexy white thighs a bit thinner than andreas but fairer reaching her pinkish white panties , she pulled her shorts right to her ankles and sat on the toilet seat , looking at me back , then she bit smiled and pulled her panties infront , I watched her keenly but I could not spot her pussy between her closed legs , “what are you looking at ? continue bathing ” she said , I went back to rubbing soap on my nude body ,she sat there for a bit and stared at my dick which was near her face almost ,” your thing is so big ? but y is it hard ? ” , I replied ” cuz you are sitting with your pants down looking at me ” , she giggled and said ” ohh so you like ? do you find me hot , between I think your dick is cute ? ” , ” yes , you are cute too ” , ‘ ive seen your dick before , never so closely , sometimes you forget to cover yourself after fucking my sister ” I laughed a bit “you don’t you hold it ? ” I looked at her and said , she got a bit serious ,” really do you want me too ? cuz I kinda want too also ” , I nodded , she then slowly lift her hands and simply covered my dick in her palms,

I felt her soft clutch around my dick , she giggled again and said ” its so hard , do you like this ?” indicating her stroking which made her hornier , I completely turned towards her ,facing my dick at her face , she went quiet and looked at me , “suck it ” I said in a stern voice , she looked at me a bit scared , but looked at my dick again , and then hesistating a bit , she put her mouth around my dick , it was a lovely feeling , her soft tender lips were untrained and she sucked me well , she sucked my head first sucking it like a blob and then the rest of my shaft , she licked the head with her lips and slowly moaned as I pushed my dick right inside her throat , I couldn’t believe Andrea’s sister was sucking my dick , ever since I had seen her when she was 14 , I wanted to fuck her, I had seen her changing few times but she was a kid then , now she had grown well , like her sister ,

I was enjoying my blowjob , she went faster as I guided her catching her hair and made her suck every inch of it , she sucked from top to down and even making that suction noise , she sucked just as well as experienced Andrea , I guess sucking a cock was in her family ,and then with the pleasure , my dick vibrated and off went the cum in her mouth , she had no idea what happened , she chocked and spat out a bit and gave me disgusting face , meaning she swallowed a good amount of it ” think of it as yogurt and swallow it ” , she had already down the worst , my dick was still oozing out a bit , she reluctantly put her mouth , I could see few drops on her tongue ,lips and face , I was in heaven and she looked like a slut , ” clean it properly ” I told her, as she began sucking the rest of the cum on my dick , I was surprised at her , she was a cum slut , Andrea on the other hand ever liked to get cummed in her mouth and never cleaned my afterwards too , Tania cleaned quite well and then wiped her mouth , she looked flushed and exhausted , but she had made me happy , I guess this wasn’t her original plan when she walked in the bathroom to tease me , but it worked just fine , she got up without saying a word and pulled her panties and shorts up , I could see very little hair on a pussy , I let her go watching her walk off shy and completely embarrassed , I didn’t speak to her to next few weeks , then everything was normal , she was causal around ,

I didn’t mention about the other day at all not even to Andrea , then one night after partying at a club , we all returned back to andreas place for the night , the girls were drunk ,Andrea was the most drunk , she somehow managed to changed but she fell asleep on the couch , I went to wake her up , but she didn’t , Tania told me not to wake her up and let her sleep there , I too was feeling dizzy so I changed into my boxers and slept on the bed , while Tania went to the loo to change ,I was half sleep when someone next to came to sleep , the dim lights were on , but my head was spinning to recognise who it was , it was around 3 am in the night when I just woke up half sleepy , I realized there was someone under my blanket too ,I saw the back of a girl , I thought its Andrea , but it was in fact Tania , not only she was sleeping next to me , but she was sleeping indecently , she had worn a petticoat , but it was raised so high , I could see her ass which was facing me , she had not worn any panties , I don’t know why , but I began touching her ass , and moving my hands all over them ,I was feeling honry ,

I wanted to fuck Andrea , but she had passed out on the couch , I was still in drunk state so I couldn’t know the difference , I slowly moved my hand between her crack and made her part her legs I could feel her warm thighs , she shifted a bit allowing me to access her spot , I reached for her pussy ,I touched her vagina , it was wet , I moved my fingers between the crack and rubbing her clit , she turned and twitched around as I began fingering her , I was happening so fast , I was hard , I pulled my shorts down with the other hand , brought myself closer to her ass , she too responded by sticking her ass closer to my dick , I rubbed my dick on her vagina slowly , and then when I found the pussy hole, I began inserting my dick , I caught her waist tight as she moaned ,

I lifted her petticoat over her stomach and removed my shorts completely , and then in a single push I went inside , she moaned and panted , her pussy was very tight , but it was wet which was helping my dick to go inside her , I caught her well and began thrusting in , by now she was awake , she looked and me and without a word tuned with her back down and let me climb on her in a missionary position ,I pulled her top to her neck and began sucking her boobs , they were smaller than Andrea but equally soft and round , I began fucking her slowly as she moaned and shrieked , but I didn’t stop ,I was fucking her smoothly and well , I pulled her closer to me and began fucking her deep and slow , I stayed in for a few seconds before thrusting her again , this magical experience made me so horny ,

I knew I was loosing control , I began fucking her hard ,she had began moaning heavily , she wanted to kiss me but I was bitting and sucking her boobs , I went faster than ever and in one final thrust I cummed , I cummed in so well , I could see her face glowing with the hot cum sprayed inside her , she was in orgasm too , she kissed me and smooched me as I slowly climbed off her , I went back to sleep as she continued to kiss me and then slowly went down to clean my dick , she was a total cocklover , he just wanted to suck my cock , which was still hard , she sucked for few minutes before I fell asleep .

Coming back to today, I came out of the shower and wore my boxers and watched TV and carried on with my work , jenny had left for work now , Tania was home doing her homework , it was passed 3 pm when I called for Tania , she came out wearing her bra and shorts , I sat there on the couch wearing my boxers , I was stroking my dick looking at Tania , she went inside and got my a glass of drink and sat on the floor in front of me , I removed my shorts and let my dick sprang on to her face , she caught my dick and stroked it and then began sucking it , she was a good suckers , used a lot of saliva had made it easy to suck , she would lick my dick as a lollipop , putting her tongue wide on my skin and then licking it all the way to the top , I sipped my drink in pleasure as she sucked and made it hard , she sucked nearly for 15 minutes till the time I could hold no longer ,

I jerked my jelly inside her mouth making her drink all my cum ,which she did without any problem , she cleaned my dick and then went ahead and made me a sandwhich ,later that night I fucked Andrea after she came home , she was so exhausted that she just fell asleep after cumming inside her , the next morning I got up early , i called all three of them infront of me , Andrea was changing into her work clothes while Tania had just got up and the best was their mom jenny who was having a bath and came out with soap on the tits and her stomach , I told them that my two close friends are coming over and expect full co-operation from them, I told them what they should be doing tonight , they all agreed I was too turned on with their slut mom who was standing naked between her daughters , I followed her back to the bathroom closing the door and winking at Andrea , as she saw her mom behind over the sink to get fucked .

I was out for the rest of the day , meet my friends Raja and Salman after work , they had been my buddies since college, together we had fucked many women between us , raja was a divorce and was around 32 while salman was a hotshot male with good built and was around 28 , I was the youngest among them at 26 , raja’s wife left him a year back after she found out that he was fucking her younger sisters for the last 2 years , raja didn’t mind that at all , he continued fucking her younger sister and even began an affair with his wife’s best friend . while salman was a huge stud since college , dated many chicks fucked many too , he loved matured women and girls with big boobs , I am sure he was going to love my women .

I had told them the scene at my in law house they didn’t believe it at first , but when they did , they wanted to join in , which I agreed , anyway the bitches weren’t getting enough fucked by me alone and wanted to more men , we reached my house at 8 pm , Andrea opened the door , she was wearing a dress with red lipstick , she greeted us , both salman and raja were checking her out and commenting , I said guys that’s my wife in a serious way then we all bursted out laughing , I looked at Andrea and said , call your slut mother and sister , Andrea called out ” mom ” and “Tania ” , as they both came into the hall , her mom was wearing a tight top and skirt , while Tania was wearing a loose top and shorts , both my friends began to admire them and thanked me for calling them to my house , they began commenting on all three of them and insulting them cheaply , salman said ” that whore mother is such a randi, see her big boobs , so big and fuckable , now I see form where her daughters got their big tits , ” , ” aye randi , remove your top ” he screamed at jenny , who was bit unnerved and scared , we all looked as she removed her top, as she did , salman and raja began looking her big boobs they were in pleasure , her big 38d size boobs just hung there infront of them , her boobs were big , hanging like melons and she had dark big areolas and erect nipples , she looked hot , salman and raja couldn’t wait to jump on her , ” listen , randiyon ki maa , you will be naked for the rest of the day , only topless ,” , now they said looking jenny younger daughter tania ” come here sweetie we wont hurt you ” ,

Tania moved forward towards raja , she came next to him ,he moved his hands over her back and her body and then her ass and playfully pinched her ass , “darling , you have a lovely ass , now I am sure your pussy is good too , what are you waiting for ? “with this he pulled her shorts down , as expected she wasn’t wearing anything inside , she stood there in front of him with her tshirt covering till her waist and her lower body was exposed , her hairless pussy was smooth and her cunt look soft and tender , her ass was cute too , we spoke for a while as we kept Tania and jenny bottomless and topless respectively ,

I knew the my friends were too distracted so I asked them to enjoy , salman , got up and went towards jenny , he liked older women with big boobs , jenny was perfect for him, she go down on her knees as salman unzipped his pants and let his dick out , it was bigger than mine , but only by an inch , it had a large shinny head which jenny wasted no time in sucking it , on the other side raja had began mounting Tania , he made her sit on his lap as he removed his pants , raja had a typical older man’s dick , it was dark and thick , slightly shorter , but quite thick , Tania found it difficult to take the dick inside her , she moaned and screamed as raja pushed her down to bury his dick inside her , salman was getting his dick sucked and at the same time squeezing my wife’s mother’s boobs , and sucking them with pleasure, the house was filled with moaning and grunting as the men began fucking my sister and mother in law ,

I too was turned on and signalled the hapless Andrea to come and suck me , she began sucking it , after few minutes , I got an idea , my friends agreed to it ,all three couples went inside my room near my bed , we made the women kneel down on the bed as we stood at the foot of the bed and began fucking them in doggy style , salman was in the centre fucking Andrea’s mom while Andrea and her little sister were on either sides fucking me and raja , we loved this knew position , all 3 sluts were next to each other , with their mom in the centre getting fucked , we almost fucked at the same speed , raja seemed to be going full force at Tania , she was moaning the most , followed by Andrea , Salman was grunting trying to fuck jenny deep , he was also playing with her boobs below , as raja picked up speed he went on fucking spree till he reached the climax and then cummed inside Tania , she was so exhausted and collapsed as he finished depositing his load into her ,

I was the next to cum inside Andrea ,I had only partially lifted her dress and I was fucking her from behind , since Andrea was had young body but more grown features than Tania , she was the perfect among the sluts ,as salman finished jenny , we took a break , cleaning ourselves and having dinner cooked by a nude jenny , we sat outside discussing work and insulting the women between ,Tania had passed off to sleep , while Andrea and jenny were cleaning the dishes , we were at the end of the night and a nice drink , I saw both the men playing along with Andrea , they looked at me and said ” amit , I think your wife need to get fucked tonight ” , I replied ” I am tired , you both can have her tonight ” , Andrea was shocked hearing this , she didn’t protest as those two horny men stripped her out of her dress in few moments , salman began sucking boobs as raja began licking her pussy , she again went down on the doggy position as the men got her ready for a threesome , I saw as raja began fucking her from behind and salman made her suck his cock , she resultantly agreed but she was loving it as the two men co-ordinated well fucking her nicely ,

I sat outside watching my wife getting fucked , which was finding it very fascinating , it was the first time my wife fucked two dicks , she deserved it as the men changed their position and salman began fucking her now , I sat on the couch, as I saw jenny standing next to me , she knew what to do , I removed my shorts and laid on the couch as she put her mouth on my dick , I fell asleep shortly afterwards , I got up next morning, I was naked and had a hangover , I walked past my room to see Andrea sandwiched naked between Salman and raja both on each side , with Salman clearly in fucking position and raja with her boobs in his mouth , I mummered slut and went to the loo , I opened the door to see jenny taking a bath , she was scared to see me ,

I told her I want to pee , I peed standing as she then massaged and cleaned my penis and gave me a quick suck ,I didn’t fuck her then , as they had been good and obedient the previous night , on my way out I saw Tania getting ready , she seemed sore from last night , I left for work later , and returned home and continued my schedule of fucking the women as usual , I remembered that day when Salman and raja fucked the whores , I wanted to do something bigger , something more humiliating , so I was searching for a plan , which I had raja discussed over lunch one day , raja was my business client supplier , with his clients for my company , I would get us both huge commission , only thing needed was certain push for the clients to take my offer and what would be a better than to sweeten the deal with some home made pussy.

Raja was smart and picked up clients who were frequent women fuckers and loved indian women , so the next day I again instructed Andrea and her whores about the importance of the deal and what they would be doing , we packed up and left for raja’s hired farmhouse , Andrea was still unsure what they were supposed to do ,I had told them that they would “sweetening the deal ” and had to follow my and raja’s orders for the new guest . I will be continuing the story soon , ahead , please tell me if you like it

source:www.indiansexstories.net
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Indian Sex Stories 143
Designed by Indian Sex Stories 143
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top