The biggest Indian Sex Stories site on the internet.indian sex stories, desi sex stories, hindi sex stories, english sex story. Read incest, group sex and other indian sex stories for free.high Quality FREE Indian Aunt Sex Stories, Indian Aunt Sex Videos, Indian Aunt Sex Movies, Aunt Movie Clips, Pictures. Indian Sex site for Pure Indian Aunt Sex ...

Search more stories

Friday 5 July 2013

Hot Tamil Aunty Suchitra



Hello Friends

This is Ajay from kerala . This is my first story in ISS . I am a regular reader of this site. Am an unmarried man on 27 .This is an incident happen during my college days in 2005. Some of the names In the story had changed due to some personal reasons. This is a real story. Since being my first story please forgive the mistakes. U can contact me just20134u@gmail.com.

I had completed my BE degree in a remote village at Tamil Nadu . I liked the place and people very much . I was staying outside the college campus along with some of my friends. I was close to the people in that village.

Coming back to the story. Our heroine Is suchitra(suchi aunty) mother of two children. We often meet at the shop from were we purchase goods for our kitchen. We often exchange a smile or few words. She was medium in complexion and a cute face. Her size was 36 30 38 She used to dress and put makeup well every time she came out of her house which gives her a good look always.

One day I bunk my class and went for a film. I meet suchi with her friend in the theater . she was in a pink saree In which she looks so cute. we exchange one smile had a chit chat . since I was alone she invite me to sit along with them. The theater was almost empty . I sit along with them near to suchi aunty in back corner seat. The film started since we were talking her friend move two seats away saying that she was not able to hear properly . In front three rows were free. After 10 min I accidentally touch her hand but she didn’t responded. so I planned to try my luck. I slowly touched her boobs as if it was accident. There was no response. Repeated the same . she turn and give a smile. I feel it was my green signal

Slowly I started to play with boobs outside her blouse. Now she adjusted her position. Now I could get full access of her boobs. Slowly I put my hand inside her blouse since her bra was so tight I it was difficult to move in so she unclipped her bra hook and let it free. I just move inside and start to play with it for half an hour she was in good mood and put her head on my shoulder.

Now I take my hand and move down and play with her navel and move down a my hand reached her shaved pussy region . it was already wet. And the juice was oozing out. I touched there with all my palm. It was all well wet. I just withdraw my hands . I just licked all the fingers , I liked the taste . she was looking at me and she just planted akiss on my ears. Again I moved to her pussy and start playing with it , she spread her legs to get the maximum accesses. she was in full mood. She bite on my shoulder to avoid making sound. I start to play wits her clits. now I enter my two fingers inside her pussy and had a too and fro motion . she hold my hands so tightly . I understood that she was reaching her climax .

I just increased the speed of my finger . she tighten her lap more and more , she hold my hand more tightly my hand was moving more faster. And now she locked my hand between her lap. I couldn’t move further she reached her climax. For 5min my hand was in her pussy locked by her lap and I was moving very slowly. Now slowly she release my hand . I pulled out my hand whole palm was wet with her juice. I smelled my palm, aroma was super and I licked my whole hand. The liked the taste of the juice. Thank fully kiss on my cheeks. Now the film reached the interval.
I went out and collect some juice and snacks for them during the second half of the film she hold my hands and talked to me an I am the first man touching her secret parts other than her husband. And she told that her husband was not in the town most of the times he don’t care for her feelings. We exchange our phone no. she ask me to visit her house when her hubby is not there.

She called called me next day after noon and informed that her hubby left and ask me to meet her tonight 12. After all my friends slept I left my room and reached her house. When I reached her house it was dark and the main door was semi opened and she was waiting for me on the main door. she ask me not to make noise and follow her. She guid me to her bed room.

When I reached the room the room was locked from behind and the lights were put on and I saw a well arranged bedroom. I just looked at her she was dressed in a blue transparent saree in which she looks so hot. I could see the lust in her eyes. I went close to her and hug her so tightly . I could feel her boobs on my chest. I kissed on her lips. She started to responding to my kiss . I pushed my tongue into her mouth she sucked it well and give her tongue in response. we both enjoyed the kiss and continued the sane for almost 15 min . while kissing I start pressing her ass. She had a wonderful ass.

I start playing with her boobs and I slowly start removing her saree. Now she was in blouse and her petticoat. Now her navel and stomach regions were well visible it looks super . I sit on my knees and start to kiss on her stomach and put my tongue inside her navel , she was in a good mood and make he sound issssssssss……

I moved upwards and start playing with her boobs slowly I opened her blouse and she was in black bra, which gives her an erotic look. I started to lick all over her bare parts and press her both boobs. And my hands move down and untie the knot of her petticoat , it fall down over her legs. She was in a pink colour panty. She had an awesome tights . I went on my knees and start kissing on her panty .the aroma of her pussy was super. I just bite on her ass ,her ass was really wonderful, I placed my face in between the ass crack to feel it. And move down to her tights and kissed all over.

She was in seventh heaven. She pull me up and start removing my t-shirt and start kissing my all over my body , my hairy chest, bite my nipples hmmmmm the feeling was unimaginable. she star kissing down over my stomach and start playing with my navel put her tongue . she pull down my lunki and my 6’ cock was tearing my undergarments. She pull it down and start kissing my cock and all the area round it. And took the cock into her mouth and start giving a great blow job woooow . the pressure was building on my cock ,I asked her to stop sucking and pull her to the bed. I climbed on top of her and start kissing on her lips . I come down a pulled her bra. Her boobs and nipples were rock hard which an extra pleasure. I start sucking her boobs one by one and chew her nipples. she was pressing my head more to her boobs. i licked down over her stomach. Start playing with her navel she start making some sound mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa .

I come down and and start kissing over her her panty which was already wet .i can feel the taste of her juice over her panty. I pulled down her panty .clean shaved pussy. Her aroma was super , I smelled to enjoy the aroma. I start kissing and licked her tights .spread her legs and start licking the corners to tease her. She pull me close to her pussy. I again start kissing the corners and bottom and the top. She said dai enn pundai nakkada(please lick my pussy) I just move forward put a kiss on the pussy and start to play with her clits. She put her legs on my shoulder . I lickes down and start licking her juice . she start to shout heavely aaaahaaaa mmmmaaaaaa wwoooooo. These sound make me in full mood I just keep on doing crossed her legs on my head and pull me more close to her pussy I increased the speed of licking. She hold me more , she was moving her climax. The licking speed reached the maximum she reached the climax and the pussy juice was oozing out in a flow I drink all the juice. My head was in between her tights. After a while she slowly realize my head. I licked and clean the region. I climbed on her top . she kissed on my lips we kissed for some time .

Again she was ready. asked her to lie on her stomach. Start kissing her behind her neck, ears. I come down licking her bare back. Start licking her back and come down to her ass. Hold her both ass and start licking both of them one by one. Her aroma from her ass crack was super. I licked her crack. Suddenly turn and climb on me. And come in 69 position . her pussy was on my mouth. And she was sucking my cock so hardly. I start licking her pussy and her asshole. After 10 min pressure start building on my cock and shoot all my load into her mouth she drank all my juice.

We went to the bathroom and clean ourselves. And come back nude and lie on the bed hugging each other. After awhile we start kissing each other we were in full mood once again. My cock become hard h she start kissing and licking all over my body. i start sucking her boobs one by one now she was turned on I licked down to her pussy and the juice was oozing out. Lick all the juice and and start playing with her clits. She was in full pressure. She pull me and come on top of me took my hard cock lick and suck it to make it full power and place it between her pussy lips and slowly sit on it. It was so beautiful to watch cock entering smoothly into wet pussy. She start riding my cock. Her boobs and nipples was so hard . I start massaging her boobs.

I ask her to turn back and ride me to see the movement of the ass, since I am a ass lover. I love the movement very much. She was in full pleasure and start making sound in low voice mmmmm Aahhaaaaaaa ooooozzzzz wwoooooo. She was riding faster . more faster a pressure was building on my cock .i made her to be in doggy posture and start fucking harder and pressing her boobs stronger. She was shouting more and more woooooo. I was on my climax. I shoot the full load in to her pussy .we both reached in the same time. I lie on her back for some time keeping my cock In her pussy. It was awesome experience . she hug me and kiss me on my cheeks and thanked me for her best experience in her life time.

source:indiansexstories.net
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Indian Sex Stories 143
Designed by Indian Sex Stories 143
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top